Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello friends

Welcome to my blog. I will try and post health updates as soon as I find a computer near my hospital room - hopefully by Monday.

10 comments:

Joe Molony said...

I arrived home from the hospital late Monday 12/3 pm.

All went well with the operation.

Although I will be housebound until my stiches are removed on Thursday 12 /13 I am up and about.

I want to thank Aru Rao for setting up this blog! What a great way to keep everyone up to date!

Hope to hear from you all soon!...jm

Chunski said...

Bruce,
Demi says hi.

Unknown said...

Save your energy. You'll have to grade final exams soon : ) Take care ... Aru

Sanjay said...

What was that Joe--you'll have us in stitches soon? I certainly hope so...SP

bryan said...

Hey Joe, they have electricity at the island you snuck off to? You really know how to keep this thing going. Don't forget to use sunscreen.

cassie said...

Hi Prof Molony !!

I hope your doing well. All of our prayers are with you. Can't wait til you get back, I have no one to talk about Phillies baseball with and how they are going to come back next season.

Cassie Yarem

Joe Molony said...

Very funny. Very funny.

Yes Bryan , My tan looks great!And the weather was perfect! But keep that between us. I wouldn't want Randy and Aru to find out!

Fear not Cassie, the Fightin' Phils are going all the way next year!

Well room service just brought me my breakfast , so I'll see 'ya later!....jm :)

Terrie said...

Wow - you are becoming a real "techy". Are you going to start giving blogging lessons in your free time? Keep feel better and I will talk to you soon!

Hossein said...

Hi Joe,

We miss you on this side of the floor.

Take care.

Hossein

Unknown said...

Prof. Molony,

Our new accounting teacher tried to talk to us about financial leverage today. I was so confused without you there. Get better soon, everyone misses you.

Mike Grecco