Well its been 3 weeks since my last chemo and I'm feeling fine!
I had a cat scan last week and the tumors shrunk to microscopic size and my CEA is down to 4.9.
So we will monitor things with cat scans every 3 months.
My 70th birthday came and went. But as the man once said...birthdays are good...the more you have ...the longer you live!!...jm :)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Joe,
Maybe I'm "website challenged"-I posted a comment and it went south. If this appears as a duplicate-I apologize. Don't understand all of those "fancy schmancy" medical acronyms-but I do understand 'microscopic size tumors'. Congratulations. Sandy and I will continue to pray for your strength. Great to see you at SJN Thursday evening. In the words of Billy Crystal, "you looked MAAAHvalous."
David
Happy Valentine's Day old man! What a wonder gift. I am so glad I checked your blog tonight. Hope to see you soon in school or at home : ) Enjoy the special day with your fair lady.
Aru
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you could do it!! :) I am so happy for you and Anna!
Happy Belated (sorry!!) 70th Birthday! You don't look a day over 29 in my eyes!
Love you!!
Tarah
Joe, I lost your e-mail (along with my entire address book.) Please send me your e-mail address again. Also I sent you mail a few weeks ago, not answered ? Bill Lynch
Post a Comment