Tuesday, January 20, 2009

End of chemo!

Well on Friday the 16th I had my 12th and final chemo for awhile!

We will now keep checking to see when the tumors return and determine what treatment would be appropriate at that time.

Congrats to all you Steelers fans and condolences to us Eagles fans. But hey, there's always next year!!

BTW, in two weeks i.e. 2/3 I will be 70!!! I know. I don't believe it either but it's true! :)

Keep warm. And remember...Spring is only two months away!....Joe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats old man! You've run out of excuses - come back to work. 70? Surely you joke. You have the good looks of a 50 yr old man but the wisdom of a 100 yr old sage. Happy birthday and see you soon.
Aru

Sandy said...

Joe,

We love your optimism regarding the "Eagles". Arlene and I are still wiping away the occasional tears, but Arlene always says, once an Eagles fan, always an Eagles Fan -- whether 2 - 14 or 14 - 2. We love our Eagles and believe in GREEN.

Hard to believe that you are turning 70 years young. Where did the time go...

Saint Joseph is always by your side every day -- and we continue to keep you at the top of our prayer list.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sandy and Arlene