Sunday, March 28, 2010

3/26/10 Appointment

Met with Dr. Kerr, my new Lancaster oncologist ,on Friday. My previous one went into a private practice but I preferred to stay with LGH.

Kerr seemed to be very nice and I understand from many sources very competent and caring.

He reviewed my recent blood work and examined me. He feels I am tolerating the beads well.

In about 3 weeks I will have a pet scan to see what effect they are having.

It's been about 5 weeks since they were inserted and I continue to feel weak and fatigued. I do get a spurt now and then but it doesn't last long. But as long as it's doing the job I'm fine with it.

Have a Happy Easter!!!...jm

1 comment:

wjjrlynch said...

Joe, I have not been online so I did get your update until now. You are in my thoughts throughout these tough times. Keep your morale and spirits up. Your friend...Bill