Saw my oncologist yesterday and she said my liver is holding up well so far. My only side effects have been a loss of appetite and feeling weak and fatigued. This is expected to continue for another week and then start to subside. I will be house bound til then.
My next follow up appointment will be in 3 weeks with a pet scan in 6 weeks. After all this radiation I will soon probably start to glow in the dark!....jm
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God Bless, hang in there, morale and positive attitude is important.You know I am with you in my prayers....Your friend...Bill Lynch
Not that I would like to volunteer for PET scans, the Google defintion includes "PET scan is the equivalent of the radiation in two chest X-Rays". I wouldn't worry about "glowing". Part of my "stay positive" for you !
Post a Comment